Quick Menu

Upcoming Journals

Advertisement

You are welcome to advertise in our website for advertisement.


1. Currently we are offering an annual rate of US$ 999 / 650 GBP / 770 EUR / 55000 INR / 6100 CNY for the advertisement.

Short term advertisement option is available at the cost of US$ 550 / 358 GBP / 424 EUR / 30000 INR / 3400 CNY for six months.


2. Content of the advertisement will be reviewed and required to be prior approved by Initial Review and Screening Sub-committee (IRSS) of SDI.


3. One text link (approx 30-40 characters) will be placed in the home page of a specific journal in the announcement section. Same text link will be placed in the 'quick link' page titled as 'Advertisement' along with other advertisements.


4. Above mentioned text link will guide the visitors to one dedicated simple webpage in our server with simple text and pictures (no animation), which will be provided to the customer from SDI.


5. This dedicated advertisement webpage will have all the main links, required by the customer to their own websites/products.


6. Payment terms: Upfront payment of 40% at the time of soft contract and starting of work. Remaining 60% should be paid within 2 days of uploading of advertisement in our website.


7. Any change in the content of the customer's website after the launching of the advertisement, needs to be prior informed to SDI. Uploading of any objectionable content in the customer's website after the launching of advertisement may lead to termination of the contract and the fees paid for the advertisement will be forfeited.


8. Customers should agree all the general terms and condition of SDI.

 


Search this site

Advanced Search

Announcement & News

Nature (Impact Factor: 41.6) confirmed high standard of SDI journal and its editors

We are happy to inform that Nature (Impact Factor: 41.6) confirmed high standard of SDI journal and ...

ISI Thomson Reuters selected British Journal of Pharmaceutical Research for Emerging Sources Citation Index

We are delighted to inform that ISI Thomson Reuters selected British Journal of Pharmaceutical Resea...

SCOPUS selected Annual Research & Review in Biology (ARRB)

We are delighted to inform that famous indexing organization SCOPUS (from Elsevier) selected  A...

Index Copernicus Evaluation Result Released

We are delighted to inform that Index Copernicus (a leading indexing organization from Pol...

Journal Repository (JR): Permanent Digital Archiving of SDI journals

SDI is happy to announce that all our journals are now permanently archived in Journal Repository (J...

SDI journal got 35th ranking in Publons

We are delighted to announce (as of 04/01/2016) that British Journal of Medicine and Medical Re...

Growth of SDI and world publication market

As of 2014, total 25,064 journals are competing in World market of journal publication. In 2011, tot...

Science (IF: 31) report confirmed the high standard of SDI journal

As per a recent report (Link) of Science journal (present Impact factor 31), one of our journal (Bri...

SDI introduced Post-publication peer review by its comment section

SDI journals encourage Post-publication peer review by its comment section   Policy details a...

SDI promotes transparent Advanced OPEN peer review

We have migrated to transparent and toughest ‘Advanced OPEN peer review’ system (...



SCIENCEDOMAIN Awards

  • No Awards listed.

Browser Compatibility : Mozila firefox, Google Crome and IE 7 & above. Creative Commons License Terms & Condition   |   Privacy Policy   |   Join Us   |   Help   |   Contact Us
© Copyright 2010-2018, SCIENCEDOMAIN international. All rights reserved.